Doctors Evacute Putin From Meeting, Putin May Have Diagnosed With Abdominal Cancer

Vladimir Putin’s health has again come into focus, with a new report claiming the Russian President is in severe “aching pain” and it’s weighing on the decisions he makes.

Curtin University Political Analyst Professor Joe Siracusa says “we’re about a nanosecond away” from a “nuclear crisis” if Russian President Vladimir Putin decides to hit distribution points on the Polish border. “That is – take out American military stuff before it gets to Ukraine,” Professor Siracusa told Sky News Australia. “So, we’re very, very close.” Professor Siracusa went on to note the “chances of war … between Putin and Biden are about 10 per cent if given their own ability to do so”. “The chances of an accidental war right now are about 90 per cent because there are no guardrails anywhere and theatre commanders can do what they want,” Professor Siracusa said.

Russian President Vladimir Putin’s health has again been thrown into the spotlight, with a new report claiming it is impacting the major decisions he makes.

Despite giving a fiery and lengthy speech just last week, there has been renewed speculation about the Russian leader’s health on social media app Telegram.

The “General SVR” channel claims Putin was complaining about pains before critical war room meetings. The reports have not been substantiated by the Kremlin.

Vladimir Putin held meetings with Belarus leader Alexander Lukashenko and was reportedly in pain, with images showing the Russian President leaning forward and fidgeting with his hands.  Picture: AP
Vladimir Putin held meetings with Belarus leader Alexander Lukashenko and was reportedly in pain, with images showing the Russian President leaning forward and fidgeting with his hands. Picture: AP

“(Putin) complained of aching pain in the abdominal cavity, which could not be quickly stopped, and he held the meeting leaning forward, trying to maintain a natural posture,” the site said.

The 69-year-old also held meetings with Belarus leader Alexander Lukashenko and was reportedly in pain, with images showing Putin leaning forward and fidgeting with his hands.

The Telegram channel went on to say the state of Putin’s health determines key decisions he makes about the ongoing conflict in Ukraine.

“Putin’s oncology is progressing and, despite adequate treatment lately, the pain is not always completely relieved,” it said.

“It must be understood that the deplorable state of the president’s physical and mental health affects the adoption of key decisions.

“Putin doesn’t want to change history, he wants to end it.”

It’s not the first time his health has come into question, with images emerging this year of the Russian leader shivering at Russia’s Victory Day Parade as a heavy blanket was draped across his legs.

Earlier during the day, the President appeared to limp as he walked to lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

In a resurfaced video taken on February 18, Putin was also filmed uncontrollably shaking his hands before welcoming Mr Lukashenko at the Kremlin.

He was later captured sitting on a chair but was unable to remain still – constantly fidgeting and tapping his feet.

During the 37-minute speech on Friday he said the West had no right to speak of democracy and that Western nations were acting like the imperialist states they had “always been”.

“The dictatorship of the Western elites is directed against all societies, including the peoples of the Western countries themselves,” he said in Moscow.

“This is a complete denial of humanity, the overthrow of faith and traditional values.

“Indeed, the suppression of freedom itself has taken on the features of a religion: outright Satanism.” 

‘Inside Russia’ YouTuber Konstantin Samoilov says he is worried about the future of Russia and prays it has “enough common sense” not to use nuclear weapons. Russian men have fled the country after President Vladimir Putin ordered the mobilization of hundreds of thousands of men to join the frontlines in Ukraine. “Everything is kind of down the toilet – the freedoms, the economy and everything else,” he told Sky News Australia.

Following the ceremony Putin held a celebratory concert in Moscow’s Red Square where a sea of supporters turned out waving Russian flags and chanting “Russia! Russia!”

The President took to a stage surrounded by huge video screens where he led the crowd in three cheers of “hurrah” for the annexed regions.

In the speech he issued a message to Kyiv, urging Ukraine to cease military action but ruled out the annexed territory would be returned.

“We call on the Kyiv regime to immediately end hostilities, end the war that they unleashed back in 2014 and return to the negotiating table,” he said.

Australia has imposed further sanctions on Russia for its continued military aggression against Ukraine. Financial sanctions and travel bans will be imposed on another 28 Russians, including senior officials in President Vladimir Putin’s regime.

“We are ready for this … But we will not discuss the choice of the people in Donetsk, Luhansk, Zaporizhia and Kherson… Russia will not betray them.”

Russia was earlier forced to withdraw its soldiers from a strategic Ukrainian town after advancements from the war-torn nation’s defiant troops.

Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky announced the eastern city of Lyman had been “completely cleared” and declared the country’s flag is “already in the Donetsk region”.

The Russian military said it had to withdraw forces after being surrounded by Ukrainian soldiers – just one day after Putin illegally annexed the four regions in what the Ukraine and the West claimed as “sham” referenda.

© 2022, GDC. © GDC and Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.