Saab attends India’s Defexpo 2018 Land, Naval and Internal Homeland Security Systems Exhibition in India. Saab presents with a comprehensive portfolio of products and systems from the air, land and sea domains. Please visit us in Hall 3, Stand 2.1A.
Saab Group has displayed a full spectrum of land, air and sea combat capabilities. The Saab was demonstrating the Gripen multi-role fighter with advanced radar and missile systems.
Saab products and systems on display at Defexpo 2018 include:
- Multi-role Fighter Jet – Gripen E Combat Aircraft and weapon systems
- Electronics & Radar– Giraffe Radar Family and Electronic Warfare Systems
- Air Defence Systems – RBS 70 NG VSHORAD and The BAMSE SRSAM
- Ground Combat Systems – the man-portable multi-role weapon system Carl Gustaf M4, Mobile Camouflage System, the Special Operations Tactical Suit SOTACS
- Missile Systems – the most modern surface-to-surface missile system RBS 15 Mk3 and the platform-independent long-range precision attack missile, Taurus KEPD
- Naval System – the world’s most modern submarine programme A26 and AUV-62 MR Autonomous Underwater Vehicle
- EW & Surveillance Systems – The multi-role, swing-role Globaleye advanced AEW&C
© 2018 – 2019, GDC. © GDC and www.globaldefensecorp.com. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to www.globaldefensecorp.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.